Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lots of Love

Good Morning!

Today, Stamp Fairy is sponsoring the Creative Inspirations Challenge, which is Lots of Love.  There are so many Valentine's themed challenges out there....if you're looking for something to get your mojo working, there's lots out there!


I started out by printing Barry Love onto some X-Press It Blending card, then coloured him in with my copics.  After cutting him out with my nestabilities, I added some Smooch Illuminate to his heart, and some doodling around the edges of the circle.

Since it had been sitting out on my desk, I went with Echo Park Yours Truly for my papers.  I added a few brads, and that's it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - barry love (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, basic black, your truly (echo park)
other - heart trio cut-ups (the cat's pajamas), copics, nestabilities, Smooch Illuminate, brads (su!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...