Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paperplay Challenge

Good Morning - I can't believe it is Thursday already....this has been a crazy week!

Today, Stamp Fairy is sponsoring the Paperplay Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is Love Letters.  This doesn't necessarily mean Valentine's themed, but that was the direction all my cards have been going lately, so I stuck with it!


I went with an older Mojo Monday sketch on this one, Sketch #224.  Again all the papers are from the Your Truly collection by Echo Park.  My image is actually a Freebie at the Stamp Fairy store, Barry!  He was printed out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured in with my copics.  I added some Smooch Illuminate to the heart, and some glossy accents for his nose.

To finish off the card I added a few white brads from American crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - barry love (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, basic black, whisper white, yours truly (echo park)
other - copics, nestabilities, smooch illuminate, glossy accents, brads (american crafts)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...