Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm back!

Sorry for the blogging hiatus!  I am hopefully back into the swing of things now. 

My DH and I welcomed a baby boy on February 28, so we've been busy getting adjusted to our larger, and complete family of 5! 

If you haven't been to the Tiddly Inks store lately, I highly recommend it.  Christy has created Wryn, who is totally my new favourite image!  I love absolutely everything about her!

I created this card using the Sweet Sunday Sketch #153.  Thanks for the great sketches Karen!


I started by printing Wryn Birthday Girl onto X-Press It Blending card and colouring her with copics.  After fussy cutting her out, I added some Glossy Accents to the presents for some shine.

The paper is from my Echo Park Springtime stash, which I am starting to make a dent into!

That's it for today!  Time to get some supper made before little ones wake up!

Thanks for stopping by.

supplies
stamps - wryn birthday girl (tiddly inks)
paper - kraft, perfect plum, x-press it blending card, echo park springtime
other - copics, nestabilities, little open scallop die-namic (my favorite things), glossy accents

1 comment:

Anita said...

Congratulations on the family expansion! Love your card...very CUTE. Glad your back! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...