Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day SFYTT

So....obviously I am a little late posting this, as Mother's Day was over a week ago.  I did, however, have the cards made for my Mom and Mom-In-Law on the actual day!


I started by using Jen's May SFYTT as the layout for my card.  The paper is actually some scraps I had sitting on my desk...there was just enough to make two cards!

The flowers are Verve Stamps Sunny Days.  I stamped the flowers and leaves, then coloured them with copies, and cut them out.  The buttons were stamped, then cut out as well.  The sentiment is another Verve set, Happy Phrases.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Jess! Two of my favorites -- Verve and SFYTT! Great job, and thanks for playing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...