Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sneaking in....

with a last minute card for the June SFYTT!

I did already get one made, so this is just a bonus for me!

A few weeks ago (yes, I totally should have had this card posted sooner!), my DD had a birthday party for a friend who was turning 6.

Here is the card I made for her! (and DD approved, as there was sufficient glitter, pink and purple!)



I began with this adorable Puddle Jumper Ella Two, from By Lori Designs.  I printed her out onto X-Press It Blending card, then coloured her with my copics.  She was then cut out and popped up onto a circle of Echo Park Springtime paper.

The "6" and the sentiment are from the Numbered Days set from There She Goes Clear Stamps.  The 6 was coloured with copics, cut out, then given a good coat of Smooch Glitz.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

LORi said...

Gorgeous Jessica!! Great Work!! Hugs- LORi

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Jess, I love the sweet image and layout of your card xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...