Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good afternoon!

I can't believe it....tomorrow will be September.  The summer has just flown by!  It seems like my DD was just finishing school and we were looking forward to a summer of playing outside and at our trailer.  And now, its all over!

The summer has been absolutely crazy, and really the only stamping I have managed to get done is Jen's monthly Sketch For You To Try!  I don't want to miss out on my chance at winning the goodies at the end of the year!

Here is my August card!


I started by pulling my Hello Summer paper from Echo Park....funny, I'm using Hello Summer at the end!

All the stamps and dies are from Verve Stamps, August's sponsor!  Speaking of Verve, did you see their new release?  AMAZING!  I couldn't help adding some awesome goodies to my cart.....they are on their way to me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Here's to hoping the return of the school year will bring on some more creativity and card making time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...