Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Day to Remember

Sorry, it's been awful quiet here again.  I really do have the best of intentions to get cards made and posted, but it just isn't happening.  Maybe once the snow flies (dare I say it!) I'll be spending more time here at my desk!

I actually had my card for the September SFYTT made a few weeks ago, but I never got around to getting it posted.

My parents had a wedding to attend, and my mom asked me to make them a card.  I had just got some new goodies from Verve Stamps in the mail, so they were the perfect choice!


I used the new set, Treasured Words and also the Rounded Rectangle die for the sentiment panel.  Other dies I used on this card are Leafy Sprigs, Floral Circles and the Flourished Trim die.

  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...