Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{TPE-SC32} Leaves

Well, it's now November.....I really can't believe it!  I am enjoying the lack of outside chores though, it gives me more time to be crafty!

I know I've said it before, but I am so loving that The Pink Elephant has brought back their Scrapbook Challenges!  I am getting scrapbooking done, and maybe someday I'll be close to being caught up! (is there anyone out there that is caught up?  I ENVY YOU!)

This week the Scrapbook Challenge was a colour challenge - Yellow, Cream, Green & Brown.

These colours screamed a perfect fall layout for me, and I knew of the exact pictures!


The sketch for this layout is based on one found in Becky Fleck's November Pagemaps.  I love her sketches, and usually have a file or two open when I'm in Scrapbooking mode!

The supplies for this page are from the Totally Autumn kit, by Fayette Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable layout!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE Scrapbook Challenge Saturday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...