Saturday, December 15, 2012

{TPE-SC38} a little bit country

Good Evening!

I don't know about you, but this time of year sure gets hectic!  To top it off, I've gone from being just a SAHM to now having a full-time job, and a part-time job!  If I were to do it over, this really wouldn't have been the time to start this!

All that aside, I am so glad to be a part of this awesome Design Team, because no matter how busy things get, I still make sure to set a few minutes aside to get a page finished for our challenges.

This week, the challenge at The Pink Elephant is a colour challenge.
 My colours aren't exactly like the swatch, but I think they are pretty close!


The supplies are all from the Fayette Designs kit, Pure Country.  If you haven't noticed, her kits are my absolute FAVOURITE to scrap with!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...