Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's a Pink Elephant Blog Hop!

Good Morning!

Today is a great day!  Why you ask?  Well, for starters, it's the first day of the NFL Playoffs!  The other GREAT part about today, is it's the official start to my term as a member of the Pink Elephant Creative Team!

 There's my official Creative Team Banner!  It's my first real CT Banner, so I'm pretty excited!

A little about me - I'm a farm girl, married to my best friend with 3 amazing kids (who you'll see a lot in my work now!), ages 6, almost 4 and 10 months.  I work as a Graphic Designer and also at our local GoodLife Fitness.  I'm so excited to work with such a fabulous & talented group of ladies!  Thanks again Lori for this opportunity!

It's also super exciting today, because all the Pink Elelphant CT members are participating in a Blog Hop!

If you've just happened upon my blog, and would like to start at the beginning of the hop, head over to the Pink Elephant Challenge Blog and get started!

If you have arrived here from Sherry's Blog, you are on the right track!

This week, I created 3 pages for the hop.  I made a goal for 2013 to scrap at least 3 pages per week!  So far, I've stuck to my goals! (too bad it is just the first week!)

My first and second pages use supplies from the January Frost kit, by Fayette Designs.



My third page, was created using supplies from the Oh Boy kit, by Lindsay Jane Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you come back each week to see the great challenges we have at The Pink Elephant!  Take some time and create something for this challenge...you could be the lucky winner!

Your next stop on the hop is Susie!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous layouts!!

Sandy said...

Congratulations on your official CT opportunity! From the looks of it, you are going to have a blasr. I'll be seeing you in the CHALLENGES!

Cathy Caines said...

Love the stitching on your digital layout!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Super cute layouts!! Lovely work. Nice to get to know all of the design team members a little bit!

Have fun at the design team!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...