Wednesday, April 17, 2013

{VLV} Happy Birthday!

Good Morning!

I am back, for the third day in a row!  I decided that I was going to get back into the Viva La Verve Challenges.  I'm a huge fan of sketches, and when there is the chance at getting some Verve-y goodness at the end of it, its makes it that much sweeter!

I made a total of 6 cards with this awesome sketch.


These new dies from Verve are awesome!  So glad they happened to make it to my house!

I decided to go with a rainbow theme to the card.  I cut out rectangles then used the Starry die to create the stars.  Then I used the die to get the stars in all 6 colours - Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron Tangerine Tango & Lucky Limeade.

I then used the Flag It die to create the flags in the six colours. To finish off the card, I stamped Happy Birthday, from Treasured Words, and added some doodles around the edge of the rectangle.

Here is a closer shot of one of the cards:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Jess these are adorable! I love the banners peaking out! Thanks for playing along with my sketch!

(Waiving hi from Laurie Willison!) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...