Monday, April 29, 2013

{VLV} With Sympathy


Good Morning!  It's a rainy Monday here....perfect for a day off from the gym, running errands, lunch with some girlfriends, and even some crafty time.

I had a friend need a sympathy card, and the Viva La Verve sketch from Week 5 was a perfect fit.


I used the new Surely Goodness set, stamping the flowers on the DP, then cut them out using the Goodness Flowers Die Set.  I am really loving how you can quickly make a beautiful flower using this combo!

The sentiment was from my Treasured Words set, one of my heavily used ones right now!  I LOVE the fonts!

The paper is from an old pack I found hiding in my pile - MME Stella & Rose Hazel.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...