Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm Here!

Good Morning!

Let me tell you.....it feels so good to be getting back into a routine!  Things are settling into place, and I'm finding more time to be creative!

A few weeks ago, I became an aunt again.  My SIL and BIL welcomed a sweet little girl into the world.  Poor thing's got two older brothers though!

As a gift, I made these:


I love how these cards turned out, and my SIL loved them too (which is even better!).

They are definitely a conglomerate of companies!  The "i'm here" is from the I'm Here set, by Stampin' Up.  It was one of the very first sets I ever purchased!  It was stamped in Memento Black ink, then cut out using circle nestabilities.  The onesie was cut out using the Onesie Die from Paper Smooches.  The hearts were cut out in Bazzil white, and Strawberry Slush CS using the Of The Heart Dies from Lil' Inker Designs.

In the background, the Ink Splash, from Neat & Tangled was stamped using Strawberry Slush, Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake.  And finally, the flags were cut out using the Flag It Die set from Verve.

The DP is from Bundle of Joy by Echo Park.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...