Friday, February 21, 2014

{RS98} 5!

Good Morning!

It's FRIDAY!  I'm getting all these cards caught up, and in the midst of getting parts of life back into routine!

This card I made for my middle son's birthday.  I LOVE this sketch from Retro Sketches.  It'll be a go to for me now!


I started by pulling out some DP that has been stashed away, Appleton by Scenic Route.  I'm trying to get old paper cleared out before I purchase new stuff.....which will work until I see something I HAVE to have! (wink!)

The "happy" die is a new one from Simon Says Stamp, which I cut out twice with different colours.

The birthday stamp is from Everyday Circles by Neat & Tangled.

A peek at the inside:

That's all for today!  Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...