Tuesday, February 18, 2014

{VLV} Happy Birthday

Good Morning!

So, it's been A LONG TIME since I posted last!  I've been a terrible blogger as of lately.  But I'm hoping things have turned a corner for now, and I'll be able to be a good blogger for a while!

On to the good stuff.....

My DD had a birthday party this past weekend, and needed a card.  I found this week's Viva La Verve sketch, and set to work!


I had already coloured up this adorable Wrynn (Eat More Cake), from Tiddly Inks Digitals.  I then pulled everything else together using the Take Note paper pad by Doodlebug Design Co.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hopefully I'll have a new post tomorrow!

Supplies:
Stamps - Eat More Cake Wrynn (Tiddly Inks), Sentiment from Verve Stamps
Paper - Bazzil White, Basic Gray (SU!), Take Note (Doodlebug Design Co.)
Other - Copics, Heart Quartet Die (Verve), Nestabilities, Banner Bundle Die (Verve), Tall Numbers (Taylored Expressions), Fishtail Flags (MFT)

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Positively ADORABLE! Love every little thing about this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...