Monday, April 15, 2013

A card....I finally made a card!

Good evening!

As my title indicates, I really did finally make a card, and get it posted!  It hasn't happened in such a long time.  My mojo was GONE for the longest time.  I guess going back to work after being a SAHM for a while killed it.  I think things are adjusting now, so maybe I'll be able to get some creative stuff done again!

I figured a great place to start getting crafty again would be the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges.  I LOVE my Verve Stamps, and had some new ones that needed to get inky!


My birthday card stash has gotten nearly non-existent, so I'm working on getting it built back up!

I used stamps from Dream Big and Surely Goodness sets, as well as the Scalloped Flowers and Dreamy Leaves dies.

The papers are from the Indie Chic Saffron collection by MME.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm looking forward to more regular card making!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...